Can I return an item?
Yes, if you purchase anything from us (other than some exceptions please see below), and you change your mind when you receive your order, you can send it back to us for a full refund (excluding delivery and insurance fees).
How do I return an item?
To return an item to us for your money back:
- Our Return Policy applies to all products we sell other than for hygiene reasons*provided: The returned item/s are received by us within 14 days of you receiving your order from us.
- The item/s are returned to us in brand new condition with all internal and external packaging, unused, undamaged with all accessories, swing tags, labels and manuals complete and intact
- The item is securely packed for return postage to ensure that the item and packaging is received back by us in original and re-saleable condition. Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund your purchase price if we find that the goods are not in such a condition
- You must print the Delivery Advice that was sent to your email address, complete the return slip and place it inside the outer packaging.
- Please DO NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging, only place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging
- You must pre-pay all returns postage. We recommend that you return the product via Australia Post Registered Post, with shipment registration and insurance and keep record of you tracking number. You assume any and all risk of loss, theft or damage to goods during return transit.
Out Return Address is :
Clearance Outlet Pty Ltd
431 Warringah Rd
FRENHCS FOREST NSW 2086
How do I return Damaged or Faulty Items?
- All items are sold with a Warranty that ensures what you ordered is received by you in good working order and is able to be used as intended by the manufacturer and / or as specified by us.
- Clearance Outlet (or our local distributor, if applicable) will replace a product or issue a refund if the product is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received (Dead on Arrival). The DoA period is 14 days from the date your order leaves our warehouse. Unless otherwise indicated this is the warranty that the product comes with.
- For electrical items that come with a manufacturer warranty please refer to each item's listing for the duration of the warranty for that item. Most products covered by the manufacturer warranty will contain a warranty card with information on how to obtain technical assistance or make a claim. Please refer to it for warranty terms and conditions, which may vary from product to product.
How do I claim Warranty?
To make a warranty claim, please follow the following procedure:
- Where there is a manufacturer warranty card enclosed please follow the instructions on this card to contact the manufacturer for technical assistance or to make a claim.
- If there is no warranty card enclosed, please send an email to email@example.com and include your order number, date of purchase, and detailed description of the problem in your email. Our Customer Service will provide you with a prepaid postage label to return the faulty item back to us.