Robust, sharp and functional – the classic kitchen tool.
Wusthof knives are top quality products that are manufactured with care down to the last detail. The Classic series offer the cutlery benchmark for tasks big and small. The traditional triple riveted design has been a favourite for generations. With perfect balance, this fully-forged line performs with precision and ease. Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.
The Ham Slicer has earned its name: its shape and sharpness are designed to cut very thin slices of hard ingredients, especially from hams. These qualities make this knife ideally suited to fruit and vegetables and other meats too, as well as for carving roasts.
- Perfect for cutting meat, fruit and veggies, or making sandwiches.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle.
- Full bolster with finger-guard for added safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Germany
Material: X50 Cr Mov 15
Blade length: 16cm
Handle: Triple-Riveted Full-Tang
Can be used for: Dry or semi-dry sausage , Fruit , Ham , Meat , Roast , Vegetables
Country of origin: Germany
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 12 Month money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 2 business days of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.