The Rechargeable Electric Pepper Mill in the Paris collection is surprisingly effective. The silhouette of Peugeot's most iconic wood mill conceals a powerful, silent motor. All it takes is a single hand to season your dishes to your heart's content.
This iconic pepper mill in the Peugeot range needs no introduction! Even so, this new version of the Paris mill is still full of surprises! Behind the familiar beech silhouette lies a latest generation innovation. An electric version of the brand's flagship model is now available! This mill runs on rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries and combines the movement of a manual mill with all the practicality of an electric motor, showcasing the ingenuity upon which Peugeot has forged its reputation. In a single, effortless motion, you can season your culinary preparations with your favourite pepper. Its high performance steel mechanism comes with a lifetime warranty. Whether in the kitchen or on the table, this sleek, practical mill will soon become your favourite companion.
- Rechargeable Electric mill.
- Iconic Paris design by Peugeot.
- u'Select system with six settings can be adjusted from ultrafine to course.
- Steel grinding mechanism backed by Peugeot's lifetime guarantee.
- Made in France.
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in-stock products within 2-4 business days of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please read our delivery policy for further information.
4. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance). Please read our Return Policy for full terms and conditions.
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.