Use Chasseur's Roasting Pan for your Sunday Roast (or everyday roast for that matter!). Great for meat and vegetables. You can use the roasting pan to caramelise your ingredients on stove top before putting in the oven. It is also beautiful enough to serve directly to your table! This product is made in France. It provides all the benefits of cooking with cast-iron including compatibility with use of induction and other cook tops.
Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skillfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
Beautiful enough to use from the stove top or oven - straight to the table top.
Oven Safe to 250°C
Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in-stock products within 2-4 business days of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please read our delivery policy for further information.
4. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance). Please read our Return Policy for full terms and conditions.
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.